Find Local Flood Help

Serving AR, IA, MO, NE, OK

Back to previous

Nebraska Department of Insurance


Visit Website

About Us

If you have a dispute with your insurance company, you can file a complaint with the Nebraska Department of Insurance. One example of a dispute would be if your insurance company refuses to provide assistance that is promised in your policy, such as payments for property damage or temporary lodging. Another example would be if the insurance company does not respond to your calls.

The department also provides general advice about buying and using all types of insurance, including the steps to take if your property is damaged. You also can find key information about insurance companies, such as consumer complaints, licensing information, and financial data. This can help you decide which insurance company to purchase a policy from.

1135 M St., Suite 300, Lincoln, NE 68508

Back to previous